Released on May 28, 2013.
Released on January 25, 2013.
Released on September 24, 2012.
- A compatibility fix for FreeBSD.
[Patch by Olivier Duchateau]
- Now Image can be instantiated without any opening.
Instead, it can take width/height and background.
[#53 by Michael Elovskikh]
- Added Image.transform() method
which is a convenience method accepting geometry strings to perform
cropping and resizing.
[#50 by Mitch Lindgren]
- Added Image.units property.
[#45 by Piotr Florczyk]
- Now Image.resize() method raises
a proper error when it fails for any reason.
[#41 by Piotr Florczyk]
- Added Image.type property.
[#33 by Yauhen Yakimovich, #42 by Piotr Florczyk]
Released on August 19, 2012. Beta version.
- Added Image.trim() method.
[#26 by Jökull Sólberg Auðunsson]
- Added Image.depth property.
[#31 by Piotr Florczyk]
- Now Image can take an optional format hint.
[#32 by Michael Elovskikh]
- Added Image.alpha_channel
property. [#35 by Piotr Florczyk]
- The default value of Image.resize()‘s
filter option has changed from 'triangle' to 'undefined'.
[#37 by Piotr Florczyk]
- Added version data of the linked ImageMagick library into wand.version
Released on June 20, 2012. Alpha version.
Released on May 8, 2012. Still alpha version.
- So many Windows compatibility issues are fixed. [#14 by John Simon]
- Added wand.api.libmagick.
- Fixed a bug that raises AttributeError when it’s trying
to warn. [#16 by Tim Dettrick]
- Now it throws ImportError instead of
AttributeError when the shared library fails
to load. [#17 by Kieran Spear]
- Fixed the example usage on index page of the documentation.
[#18 by Jeremy Axmacher]
Released on December 23, 2011. Still alpha version.
Released on December 2, 2011. Still alpha version.
Released on November 10, 2011. Still alpha version.
Released on October 31, 2011. Still alpha version.
- Removed a side effect of Image.make_blob() method that changes the image format silently.
- Added Image.format property.
- Added Image.convert() method.
- Fixed a bug about Python 2.6 compatibility.
- Use the internal representation of PixelWand instead of
the string representaion for Color type.
Released on October 28, 2011. Slightly mature alpha version.
- Now Image can read Python file objects by file
- Now Image.save() method can write into
Python file objects by file keyword argument.
- Image.make_blob()‘s format
argument becomes omittable.
Released on October 27, 2011. Hotfix of the malformed Python package.
Released on October 27, 2011. Slightly mature alpha version.
- Pixel getter for Image.
- Row getter for Image.
- Mac compatibility.
- Windows compatibility.
- 64-bit processor compatibility.
Released on October 16, 2011. Still alpha version.
Released on October 4, 2011. Still alpha version.
Released on October 1, 2011. Very alpha version.